After finding a traineeship:
- agree an internship program with the Faculty Coordinator/Supervisor;
- submit the required documents within the recruitment deadline to the Faculty Coordinator/Training Program Coordinator.
Documents to be submitted during the recruiting process for the internship:
- application of the student for permission to leave or application of the doctoral candidate for permission to leave;
- application form;
- cover letter;
- agreement on the traineeship programme - the document must be signed by the student and the host institution;
- CV in europass format;
- certificate confirming knowledge of a foreign language, min. at B1 level.
Documents to be submitted before the traineeship after receiving the decision on qualifying for the programme:
- statement of the bank account number;
- insurance confirmation - original and copy of the European Health Insurance Card and the original and copy of Third Party Liability and Accident Insurance policies;
- signed agreement;
- additionally, the OLS online language test must be completed - tips for tests and language courses (OLS- Online Linguistic Support)..
08-04-2020 - 13:20