The employees of Lodz University of Technology have the opportunity to apply for a variety of staff mobility activities.
Staff members can benefit from a number of mobility programmes and projects financed from domestic and foreign sources. The programmes provide opportunities for both academic and administrative staff.
Staff mobility for teaching aims at establishing new contacts of a scientific and didactic nature and initiating cooperation, which may be the inspiration to improve the didactic potential of the unit and/or university.
Staff mobility for training is an opportunity to raise qualifications and acquire skills that will contribute to improving the performance of all team members and increasing the awareness of intercultural differences.
What are the benefits of international mobility?:
- opportunity to work in an international environment
- opportunity to build on your global network
- learning about best practices that can be implemented in your division
- enriching your professional skills and soft skills
- improving your cultural awareness and language skills