I. GENERAL INFORMATION
The operator of the Website http://www.cwm.p.lodz.pl is Lodz University of Technology.
The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
through the information voluntarily entered in the forms,
- by recording technical logs at the level of a web server operated by the International Cooperation Centre (the hosting operator runs its website at https://uci.p.lodz.pl/, the operator is the University IT Centre of Lodz University of Technology).
This Policy is an information document and does not replace the security policy pursued by the Operator of the Website in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data. In the scope of data, which are personal data in the light of personal data protection regulations, the administrator of the data is the Operator of the Website.
II. INFORMATION IN THE FORMS
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website can also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- Data in the form are not disclosed to third parties.
- If the data provided in the form can constitute a set of personal data, then such a set is registered by the Website Operator in the register maintained by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- If the data in the form allow identification of an individual, that individual has the right to access, modify and request the cessation of processing of his or her data at any time. However, it is possible that this will result in the inability to access certain functions of the Website.
- The data entered in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to serve the information contact.
III. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. These files usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator or entities cooperating with it.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the assistance or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator, as well as payment operators.
- With regard to information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
IV. SERVER LOGS
- Information on some user behaviours is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the site and to ensure the best quality of provided information services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses.
- In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of receipt of the inquiry
- time of sending the reply,
- name of the client station– identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link)
- if the Website was accessed via a link, information about the user's browser, information about the IP address.
The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the site.
V. SHARING AND ENTRUSTING DATA PROCESSING
Data are disclosed to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI. MANAGING COOKIES - HOW TO EXPRESS AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he/she can change the browser settings.
In order to manage cookie settings, open the web browser / system selected from the list below and follow the instructions in the Settings:
- Internet Explorer