Partner Countries are the countries outside the European Union that may participate in specific Erasmus+ actions, depending on the specific criteria or conditions.
These are countries practically all over the world, divided into regions.
Students of Lodz University of Technology can participate in mobility for one-semester studies under the Erasmus + program in selected universities in the Partner Countries that participate in academic mobility projects implemented by TUL.
We encourage students to read:
- the offer of scholarships for mobilityat universities in selected Erasmus+ Partner Countries
- the schedule for open qualifications for mobility with the universities in the Partner Countries with which TUL cooperates
- documents to be prepared and submitted before the mobility
- the rules during mobility
- documents to be submitted after return