The Education Programme was established on the basis of an intergovernmental agreement concerning the implementation of the EEA Financial Mechanism for 2014-2021, concluded between Iceland, the Principality of Liechtenstein, the Kingdom of Norway and the Republic of Poland.
The main objective of the Programme is to reduce economic and social disparities within the European Economic Area and to strengthen bilateral relations between Poland and Donor States in the field of education.
Priority areas supporting the implementation of the objectives of the Education Programme include
- inclusive education,
- Governance in the education sector,
- development of a quality culture in the education sector, including internal quality assurance systems,
- development and promotion of the VET sector, including the dual education system and cooperation of vocational training institutions with employers,
- development of vocational guidance,
- child welfare education.
The call for proposals is organised under four components:
- Professional staff development (study visits, intensive training)
- Mobility in higher education
- Institutional cooperation in the area of vocational education and training
- Institutional cooperation in all education sectors
The Programme Operator is the Foundation for the Development of the Education System (FRSE).
More information is available at http://education.org.pl/