The International Educational Projects Division of the CWM has the pleasure of inviting you to take advantage of the opportunities offered by information meetings and workshops on available funds and educational programs, project preparation and grant applications.
We prepare meetings tailored to the needs and level of advancement of interested parties:
- Introduction to programmes supporting international educational projects - sources of funding, types of projects, general rules of application,
- Erasmus+ Programme for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practice (Action 2) - types of calls for proposals and projects, general application rules,
- Erasmus+ project type meetings (Action 2): Strategic Partnerships, Capacity-building in the higher education sector, Knowledge Alliances, Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Courses,
- Workshops on project and application preparation (in smaller groups),
- Workshops on the management elements of an international educational project (e.g. international project management, communication in an international consortium, promotion and dissemination of results),
- Other agreed topics for meetings.
We would like to invite you to contact us and agree on the subject and date of the meeting. firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 638 38 72 (73).
We also encourage you to familiarize yourself with the information materials available in the "Educational Programs and Funds" tab.