The International Educational Projects Division of the ICC invites you to take part in information meetings and workshops on available funds and educational programs, project preparation and grant applications.
We prepare meetings tailored to the needs and level of advancement of participants:
- Introduction to programmes supporting international educational projects - sources of funding, types of projects, general rules of application,
- Erasmus+ Programme Action 2 Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices - types of calls for proposals and projects, general application rules,
- Erasmus+ Action 2 types of calls: Strategic Partnerships, Capacity-building in the higher education sector, Knowledge Alliances, Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Courses,
- Workshops on project and application preparation (in smaller groups),
- Workshops on the specific aspects of management of international educational projects (e.g. international project coordination, communication in an international consortium, promotion and dissemination of results),
- other agreed topics.
Contact us and agree on the subject and date of the meeting. tel. (42) 638 38 72 (or 73).
We also encourage you to familiarize yourself with the information materials available in the "Educational Programs and Funds" tab.