How to prepare for recruitment? Some good tips:
In the recruitment system www.mobility.p.lodz.pl, agreements of all faculties are available.
Find information about current study programmes on the website of a foreign university.
Contact the Study Program Coordinator
Contact the Study Program Coordinator in TUL to obtain information about the learning outcomes necessary to obtain at your field of study while studying at a foreign university.
You should determine with the Program Coordinator whether you will achieve the desired learning outcomes at the university you want to choose during the recruitment process.
What should I do after I qualify for Erasmus+ studies?
1. See the general presentation
Presentation - What should I do after I qualify for Erasmus+ studies? ?
2. Read about the application procedure at a foreign university
Check: strict deadlines, online application, additional documents.
3. Fill in the application documents
- Student application for permission to travel abroad or a Doctoral student application for permission to travel abroad; to be signed by the Vice-Dean. Attention: it is a TUL document. Please prepare it when you are back to the classes. Do not send it to a foreign university.
- Transcript of Records (or Diploma Supplement of the 1st cycle of studies) - please ask your Dean's Office to send it to you by e-mail. IFE students receive this document from the Student Mobility Division (International Cooperation Centre).
- Online Learning Agreement (OLA) on the platform https://learning-agreement.eu/, fill in the name of your Study Programme Coordinator and obtain signatures of both universities beofre your mobility, or use the form Learning Agreement for Studies (LAS) - please collect the signatures from your TUL Program Coordinator and Vice-Dean for Student Affairs
You can check the field of education code ISCED codes for disciplines.
Before leaving, prepare and print only the "Before the mobility" section". Consult its content with the Study Program Coordinator at TUL. In case of changes to the program during your stay at a foreign university, please use the "During the mobility" section - fill in the document after consultation with the TUL Program Coordinator and send it to TUL for approval during the first weeks of the mobility.
4. Get signatures (send the scan of a document prepared by you with your signature by email directly to these responsible persons)
- the Study Program Coordinator (to get approval of your LAS)
- the Vice-Dean for Student Affairs (on the LAS also)
5. Submit documents (by e-mail)
- submit application documents to the Dean's Office (not applicable to IFE students);
- submit application documents to the Student Mobility Division (email@example.com) before deadlines at a foreign university! (required from all students)
- The documents must be sent electronically by students directly to the foreign university (by e-mail) or uploaded by students at the foreign university on-line applications (if available). If it is required to send any documents by regular post, they will be sent by TUL office. If the foreign university requires any additional documents, students are obliged to send them together with their application.
6. Stay in touch with the Host University - check your e-mail frequently, as you may be asked to correct some documents or update some information.
If you face any delays in getting the documents signed at TUL and it may cause missing the deadline - please inform the foreign university about it and send the necessary documents as soon as possible.
Please remember that you are officially accepted for your mobility after the positive verification of your application by the foreign university. You should receive the Letter of acceptance or other confirmation of your successful application by e-mail.
7. Read the documents
8. Sign the Erasmus + agreement
- The agreement will be issued in the mobility.p.lodz.pl system after the submission of the Letter of acceptance with specific dates of stay from the foreign university to the Student Mobility Division, e.g. a copy / scan of the Letter of acceptance or an e-mail from the foreign university to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a notification via e-mail from the mobility.p.lodz.pl system. Read the agreement carefully and fill in the appropriate fields!
9. Complete the OLS language test
Complete the obligatory online language test in the OLS system ( the link + instructions will be sent to students with the Financial Agreement)
In addition, you can take the OLS language courses (EN, FR, DE, ES, IT and others).
10. Enter the following data at mobility.p.lodz.pl:
- EHIC card number;
- accident and liability insurance policies numbers;
- bank account number in EUR.
11. Additional information
- We suggest to register on the Odysseus website run by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (obligatory for Polish citizens)
- Check the rules of legalizing your stay.
12. If you are a student with special needs, you have the right to receive an additional amount of support
- if you are entitled to social grant at TUL, submit the decision to Student Mobility Division no later than signing the financial agreement for mobility;
- if you are a student with disability, submit the certificate to Student Mobility Division urgently. You can also apply for additional financial support by filling in the application and submitting it at least 6 weeks before your departure.
Detailed information can be found in the document:
Rules for mobility of students of TUL to study abroad under the Erasmus programme ( ERASMUS PROJECT 2022) valid from spring semester 2022/23
Rules for mobility of students of TUL to study abroad under the Erasmus programme (Erasmus project 2021)
Appendix no. 1 Monthly scholarship rates
Appendix no. 2 Application Green Travel
Appendix no. 3 Statement Green Travel (after the mobility)
Appendix no.5 Conversion of foreign language grades