Employees who received Erasmus+ funding should first check the situation in the country of destination (e.g. on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
In accordance with the Ordinance No. 33/2020 of the Rector of the Lodz University of Technology of June 24, 2020 on amendments of the Ordinance No. 21/2020 of the Rector of the Lodz University of Technology of March 9, 2020 on special solutions related to the prevention, counteracting and combating of COVID-19 at the Lodz University of Technology, foreign trips and arrivals of students, doctoral students and employees of the Lodz University of Technology may be carried out subject to restrictions imposed by the authorities of the Republic of Poland and the country of destination.
The condition for participation in the qualifications in the academic year 2020/2021 for staff mobility to Program Countries is the submission of the following documents to the Staff Mobility Division of ICC of TUL:
1. Application form for the chosen type of mobility:
2. A written confirmation of the acceptance of the planned mobility from the selected host institution (e.g. email).
In case of a positive decision on qualification, but no later than 3 weeks before the planned mobility, the employee is obliged to sign and submit to Staff Mobility Division of ICC of TUL:
1. An agreement on an individual mobility program (Staff Mobility Agreement):
2. Foreign travel request form:
The employee fills in the form online using the SAPort platform and then submit the printed document with required signatures to Staff Mobility Division.
What else needs to be done before the planned mobility?
- signing the financial agreement in Staff Mobility Divicion, ICC;
- downloading the travel insurance for the TUL employees from WIKAMP
- registering on the Odyseusz website run by the Mininstry of Foreign Affairs: https://odyseusz.msz.gov.pl/
If you need to book flights or accomodation, please make a purchase only after having obtained the signatures of the supervisors on the above mentioned documents.