What should you pay attention to during your mobility trip?
1. An academic teacher benefiting from an Erasmus+ grant for teaching purposes is required to deliver a presentation on the educational offer of Lodz University of Technology to students and/or staff at the receiving institution and may be asked by TUL to discuss further possibilities of didactic cooperation with the receiving institution.
2. An employee benefiting from the Erasmus+ grant for training purposes may be asked by Lodz University of Technology to discuss further possibilities of cooperation with the receiving institution and deliver a presentation about TUL.
At the end of the mobility, the employee is required to obtain a Confirmation of Stay:
An example of a Confirmation of Stay:
1. A confirmation of stay should be issued on the letterhead paper of the host institution and include information on the achievement of the goals described in the Mobility Agreement.
2. The mobility period included in the confirmation of stay should be consistent with the mobility period stated in the grant agreement.
3. The start date of the mobility period is the first day, and the end date is the last day on which the mobility participant (according to the Mobility Agreement adopted for implementation) must be present at the receiving institution.
4. In case of Staff Mobility for Teaching, the confirmation of stay must additionally contain information about the number of teaching hours conducted at the host university (in accordance with the information contained in the Mobility Agreement).