Erasmus+ is the largest European Union programme in the field of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020 with a total budget of €14.7 billion.
The programme is divided into three main types of activities called Actions:
- Action 1 – Learning Mobility - supporting mobility projects for students, university staff, youth workers and young people themselves, and EVS events
- Action 2 - Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practice - supporting strategic partnerships between institutions in the fields of education, training and youth, knowledge and sectoral alliances and skills, as well as capacity building consortia for education institutions and systems. The objective of the implemented projects is the exchange of experience, development and dissemination of innovative solutions contributing to the improvement of the quality of education and better adjustment of the education systems to the needs of the economy and society.
- Action 3 – Support for policy reform - Measures to support the orientation of national policies in the fields of education, training and youth.
In addition, two actions are being implemented:
- Erasmus+ Sport – supporting partnership projects in the field of sport and the organisation of non-commercial European sporting events. The aim is to counter threats to sport such as doping, violence and discrimination.
- Jean Monnet Programme – supporting projects that improve the quality of teaching and research in the field of European integration.
The above actions are addressed to the school education, higher education, vocational education and training, adult education and youth sectors.
Actions and calls for tenders shall be managed:
- at central level (so-called central projects) by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency in Brussels (EACEA) (https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus_en)
- at the national level (so-called national projects) - in Poland by the Foundation for the Development of the Education System (http://erasmusplus.org.pl/)
On the websites of the above mentioned institutions you will find detailed information about available calls for proposals and project implementation rules.
We also encourage you to get acquainted with the information published on our websites.