The aim of CEEPUS (Central European Exchange Program for University Studies) is to support academic exchange of students and academic teachers by financing among others short-term internships within Academic Networks. The program reimburses the cost of scholarships and travel. Currently the following countries participate in the programme: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo - University of Pristina.
The programme offers scholarships to students and doctoral students for studies, internships and apprenticeships, as well as to academic teachers and academics for participation in various forms of education and professional qualifications:
- short-term scholarships (study placements) in the framework of Academic Networks
- short-term scholarships (scientific internships) individual (CEEPUS Freemover)
- short-term scholarships within the framework of intensive courses and summer schools.
Lodz University of Technology participates in networks:
- PL-1509-02-2122 (Umbrella) - Internet of Things and ICT - ITT network
- RS-0704-10-2122 - Research and education in graphic engineering and design
- RS-1311-04-2122 - Multidisciplinary approaches to education and research in digital media production
- RS-1512-02-2122 - Improving food quality through new food processing technologies
- SI-0217-15-2122 - Ars-Techne: Creative Design and Innovation.
To create a network, universities apply in a competition. CWM supports the units in the application process. We would like to encourage TUL units to create new CEEPUS networks.
More details, procedures and rules of application on the website: http://www.ceepus.info