Basic information about available programmes and funds for the international educational projects and cooperation in higher education:
- Erasmus+ +, the largest European Union programme in the field of education, training, youth and sport, running from 2014 to 2020 with a total budget of €14.7 billion.
- NAWA programmes - programmes of the National Agency for Academic Exchange supporting the process of internationalisation of Polish universities and scientific institutions, in particular academic exchange, dissemination of information on the Polish system of higher education and science and dissemination of the Polish language abroad. The offer of the NAWA programs is addressed to researchers, doctoral students, students, Polish and foreign citizens, as well as universities, scientific institutions of the Polish Academy of Sciences and Polish research institutes.
- The CEEPUS programme - a programme supporting academic exchange between: Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo.
- Visegrad Fund - the fund offers, among others, a scholarship program for second-cycle students and for studies or research internships for doctoral students and postdoc students. It also supports projects developing regional cooperation between the V4 countries - Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and the Czech Republic - and their partners.
- Education Programme (EEA) - - the objective of the programme is to strengthen cooperation between Poland and Donor States - Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway - in the area of education.
We invite you to read the information and apply for grants to implement your own educational projects.
If you need help, please contact the International Educational Projects Division of the Centre for International Cooperation, tel. +48 42 638 38 72 (or 73/74/75).