Staff mobility is implemented within the framework of Action 1 of the Erasmus+ Programme.
Universities may receive funding for staff mobility between Programme Countries (KA103 projects) and for exchanges with Partner Countries from other regions of the world (KA107 projects).
More about Erasmus+ Key Action 1.
Erasmus+ staff mobility must fit in with the internationalisation strategy outlined in the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) and should be an inspiration to introduce pro-quality changes in home institution and the receiving university.
What are the benefits of international mobility?:
- opportunity to work in an international environment
- opportunity to build on your global network
- learning about best practices that can be implemented in your division
- enriching your professional skills and soft skills
- improving your cultural awareness and language skills
At Lodz University of Technology, Learning Mobility is funded from projects coordinated by the International Cooperation Centre of Lodz University of Technology (projects KA103 and KA107).
The position of the University Coordinator for the Erasmus+ Programme at Lodz University of Technology is held by
dr inż. Dorota Piotrowska, TUL professor
Director of the International Cooperation Centre of TUL
+48 42 638 38 21