The mobility of the employees of Lodz University of Technology in the academic year 2020/2021 to Programme Countries is implemented within the Erasmus+ Learning Mobility between Programme Countries (KA103), under the agreement 2019-1-PL01-KA103-062221 and under the agreement 2020-1-PL01-KA103-078334.
In the academic year 2020/2021:
1. The call for applications is carried out on a continuous basis.
2. The application procedure has been simplified and the basis for qualification in the academic year 2020/2021 is only the assessment of the documents submitted by the employee. However, in exceptional cases, the Qualification Committee, appointed by the Vice Rector for Education, reserves the right to interview the candidate.
3. The stay of the outgoing employee under the Learning Mobility between Program Countries (KA103) must end at the latest
- until 31 May 2021 under the agreement 2019-1-PL01-KA103-062221
- until 30 September 2021 under the agreement 2020-1-PL01-KA103-078334
More detailed rules of qualification and implementation of staff mobility of Lodz University of Technology under Erasmus + Learning Mobility between Programme Countries (KA 103) are described in the attached Announcement.