How to prepare for recruitment? Some good tips:
In the recruitment system www.mobility.p.lodz.pl, agreements of all faculties are available.
Find information about current study programmes on the website of a foreign university.
Contact the Agreement Supervisor and the Study Program Coordinator
The Agreement Supervisor will tell you more about studies at a given university and will give a subjective assessment, without which recruitment will not be possible.
You can also contact the Study Program Coordinator in TUL to obtain information about the learning outcomes necessary to obtain at your field of study while studying at a foreign university.
You should determine with the Program Coordinator whether you will achieve the desired learning outcomes at the university you want to choose during the recruitment process.
What should I do after I qualify for Erasmus+ studies?
1. See the general presentation
2. Read about the application procedure at a foreign university
Check: strict deadlines, online application, additional documents.
3. Fill in the application documents
ATTENTION: due to the epidemic situation please send the documents directly by e-mail to the persons responsible for signatures
- Student application for permission to travel abroad or a Doctoral student application for permission to travel abroad; to be signed by the Vice-Dean. Attention: it a TUL document. Please prepare it when you are back to the classes. Do not send it to a foreign university.
- Application Form - only when requested by foreign university. Please check whether your host university has any on-line application (the most popular nowadays)
- Transcript of Records (or Diploma Supplement of the 1st cycle of studies)-please ask your Dean's Office to send it to you by e-mail. IFE students receive this document from the Student Mobility Division (International Cooperation Centre).
- Learning Agreement for Studies (LAS) - please collect the signatures from your TUL Program Coordinator and Vice-Dean for Student Affairs
You can check the field of education code here..
Before leaving, prepare and print only the "Before the mobility" section.". Consult its content with the Agreement Supervisor and the Study Program Coordinator at TUL. In case of changes to the program during your stay at a foreign university, please use the "During the mobility" section - fill in the document after consultation with the TUL Program Coordinator and send it to TUL for approval during the first weeks of the mobility.
NOTE: If a foreign university uses a different LAS form, make sure that it also contains a part with Table B (there is no need to fill in the TUL model form).
4. Get signatures (send the scan of a document prepared by you with your signature by email directly to these responsible persons)
- the Study Program Coordinator (to get approval of your LAS)
- the Vice-Dean for Student Affairs (on the LAS also)
5. Submit documents (by e-mail)
- complete application to the Dean's Office (not applicable to IFE students);
- complete application to the Student Mobility Division (email@example.com) before deadlines at a foreign university! (required from All students)
- The documents must be sent electronically by students directly to the foreign university (by e-mail) or uploaded by students at the foreign university on-line applications (if available). If it is required to send any documents by regular post - TUL office will be able to do it in later term. If the foreign university requires any additional documents it is obligatory they are sent by the students also with their application.
6. Stay in touch with the Host University - check your e-mail frequently, as you may be asked to correct some documents or update some information.
If you face any delays in getting the documents signed at TUL and it may cause missing the deadline by you - please inform the foreign university about it and send the necessary application later (as soon as possible).
Please remember that you are officially accepted for your mobility after the positive verification of your application by the foreign university. You should receive the Letter of acceptance/ or other confirmation of your successfull application by e-mail.
7. Read the documents
8. Sign the Erasmus + agreement
- • The agreement will be issued in the mobility.p.lodz.pl system after the submission of an acceptance letter with specific dates of stay from the foreign university to the Student Mobility Section, e.g. a copy of the acceptance letter, a scan of the acceptance letter or an e-mail from the foreign university to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • You will receive a notification via e-mail from the mobility.p.lodz.pl system. Read the agreement carefully and fill in the appropriate fields!
9. Complete the OLS language test
Complete the obligatory online language test in the OLS system.
In addition, you can take the OLS language courses (EN, FR, DE, ES, IT and others).
10. Enter the following data at mobility.p.lodz.pl:
- EHIC card number - in order to obtain a card, submit a signed agreement with its copy to the National Health Fund;
- accident and liability insurance policies numbers;
- • bank account number in EUR (PO WER - PLN account).
11. Additional information
- Register on the Odysseus website run by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (obligatory for Polsih citizens)
- Check the rules of legalizing your stay.
If you are a student with special needs, you have the right to receive an additional amount of support. To do this, fill in the application form on the website and come to the Student Mobility Section at least 6 weeks before your departure.
Detailed information can be found in the Rules for mobility of students of TUL to study abroad under the Erasmus programme.