How to prepare for recruitment? Some good tips:

In the recruitment system, agreements of all faculties are available. 

Find information about current study programmes on the website of a foreign university.

  • Contact the Agreement Supervisor and the Study Program Coordinator

The Agreement Supervisor will tell you more about studies at a given university and will give a subjective assessment, without which recruitment will not be possible.

You can also contact the Study Program Coordinator in TUL to obtain information about the learning outcomes necessary to obtain at your field of study while studying at a foreign university.

You should determine with the Program Coordinator whether you will achieve the desired learning outcomes at the university you want to choose during the recruitment process.


What should I do after I qualify for Erasmus+ studies?

1. See the general presentation

Presentation - What should I do after I qualify for Erasmus+ studies? ?

2. Read about the application procedure at a foreign university

Check: strict deadlines, online application, additional documents.

3. Fill in the application documents

You can check the field of education code here..

Before leaving, prepare and print only the "Before the mobility" section.". Consult its content with the Agreement Supervisor and the Study Program Coordinator at TUL. In case of changes to the program during your stay at a foreign university, please use the "During the mobility" section. - fill in the document after consultation with the TUL Program Coordinator and send it to TUL for approval during the first weeks of the mobility. 

NOTE: If a foreign university uses a different LAS form, make sure that it also contains a part with Table B (there is no need to fill in the TUL model form). 

4. Get signatures

  • of the LAS Study Program Coordinator (and the Agreement Supervisor, if required);
  • of the Vice-Dean for Student Affairs on the LAS and on the application.

5. Submit documents

  • original documents to the Dean's Office (not applicable to IFE students);
  • Original documents (or copies) to the Student Mobility Section before deadlines at a foreign university!

The documents are sent electronically by students or post by TUL (if required).

6. Read the documents

7. Sign the Erasmus + agreement

  • • The agreement will be issued in the system after the submission of an acceptance letter with specific dates of stay from the foreign university to the Student Mobility Section, e.g. a copy of the acceptance letter, a scan of the acceptance letter or an e-mail from the foreign university to
  • • You will receive a notification via e-mail from the system. Read the agreement carefully and fill in the appropriate fields!

8. Complete the OLS language test

Complete the obligatory online language test in the OLS system.

In addition, you can take the  OLS language courses (EN, FR, DE, ES, IT and others).

9. Enter the following data at

  • EHIC card number - in order to obtain a card, submit a signed agreement with its copy to the National Health Fund;
  • accident and liability insurance policies numbers;
  • • bank account number in EUR (PO WER - PLN account).

10. Additional information

  • Register on the Odysseus website run by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
  • Check the rules of legalizing your stay.

If you are a student with special needs, you have the right to receive an additional amount of support. To do this, fill in the application form on the website and come to the Student Mobility Section at least 6 weeks before your departure.

Detailed information can be found in the Rules for mobility of students of TUL to study abroad under the Erasmus programme.

14-01-2020 - 10:45