Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences zaprasza na International Staff Week.
From June 8 to 11, 2020 we will host our second International Staff Week and invite colleagues from our European partner universities to join a week of work shadowing, networking and intercultural experience.
Our intention is to expand our cooperation to the exchange of administrative personnel and staff members who are not involved teaching. To this end, a whole range of different departments and administrative units at our university are offering work shadowing sessions.
The following dapartments would be happy to connect with colleagues from all around the world:
- The Office of the University Registrar
- Department of University Communications
- Purchasing Department
- Department of Human Resources
- Department of Human Resource Development
- Office for Professorial Appointments and Recruitment
- IT Service Center
- Reporting Department
- Research and Cooperation
- Fundraising and Employer Services
- Professional School
- University Library
- eLearning Competence Center
- President’s Office
- Faculty Administration
- International Offices
- Staff Council
- Laboratory: Polymer Sciences and Processing
In addition to the work shadowing sessions there will be a cross cultural workshop and social events.